GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil (400 mL)
GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil (400 mL)
- An efficient, easy to use product that cleanses the skin and remove all types of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting
- It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil is an efficient, easy to use product that cleanses the skin and remove all types of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting
- It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. How is it different? Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water has a biphase formula, which cleanses, soothes and removes all types of make-up from the face, eyes and lips in one step without needing to rinse off
- Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water has created a new generation of cleansing in a biphase formula, enriched with Micelles and Argan Oil to cleanse and remove make-up
- Micelles are an active cleansing ingredient which act as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and sebum on the skin without vigorous rubbing
- Once shaken, the 2 phases are activated to work on all types of make-up. The result? Ultra-soft skin, perfectly cleansed with no need for vigorous rubbing or rinsing
- For oily to combination skin that is prone to imperfections.
- Micelles are an active cleansing ingredient which act as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and oil in the skin without vigorous rubbing
We ship WORLDWIDE and offer a range of Shipping methods to choose from.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- New Zealand orders are sent OVERNIGHT with COURIERPOST
- All orders are TRACKED with SIGNATURE on Delivery option
- FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide on All Orders OVER NZD $40
- For orders BELOW NZD $40, Non-Rural addresses incur a flat shipping rate of NZD $4.50
- For orders BELOW NZD $40, Rural addresses incur a flat shipping rate of NZD $7.90
- Orders placed before 1:00 PM on a business day will be shipped out on the same day (except public holidays and weekends)
- We deliver to PO Boxes at no additional charge
- FREE SHIPPING Australia wide on All Orders OVER NZD $70. Australia Standard Shipping Tracked option. The indicative transit time is 3-6 business days
- For orders BELOW NZD $70, Australia Standard Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $7.00. The indicative transit time is 3-6 business days
- For orders BELOW NZD $70, Australia Express Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $22.00. The indicative transit time is 2-3 business days
- Please note due to COVID-19 and the reduced international flights, there will be delivery delays with the post services.
- International Standard Shipping option for a flat rate of NZD $12.00. The indicative transit time is 6-10 business days. Some countries are Tracked and some are Untracked
- International Express Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $38.00. The indicative transit time is 4-6 business days
- Please note due to COVID-19 and the reduced international flights, there will be delivery delays with the post services. Due to the drop in capacity and the increase in freight charges, a shipping surcharge will apply to all international orders additional to the standard rate.
- All New Zealand Non-Rural orders are sent for Overnight delivery. New Zealand Rural addresses may take longer to deliver
- For New Zealand Orders, we cannot guarantee Overnight delivery as in some cases, there may be delays with the courier and it may take longer to deliver to your area
- All New Zealand orders are Tracked
- You will receive an email from us with a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped
- The Signature on delivery option is automatically added on all New Zealand Orders to make sure that you receive your packages safely
- We deliver to P.O. Boxes at no additional charge
- If the parcel is returned to us for any reason, we will charge a fee to send it again. Please check that the address is correct as you will be liable for the re-shipping cost of returned parcels
- Please note that we are not able to replace missing or lost parcels for all Untracked orders. You will not be able to claim on the parcel contents or the shipping cost for all Untracked parcels
- Please be aware that customs and duty charges are outside of our control and may be charged on international orders. Custom charges and duty charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that the New Zealand Public Holidays may affect dispatch times
- All the indicative dispatch and transit times stated above may be delayed when we have a sale or promotion running or during busy shopping periods. Please rest assured that you we will dispatch your order as soon as possible
PRE-ORDERS (on selected products only)
We are happy to offer some selected products on a PRE-ORDER basis
- Please note that we do one shipment per order
- To take advantage of the overnight delivery of all the items that are currently in stock, we recommend you to place your pre-orders separately and not mix them with items that are in stock
We are here to help and make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or problems that may arise.
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the order, stating your order number and identifying the defect
- Within 7 days, we are able to provide you with an exchange for faulty, broken or incorrect items. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange
- Please choose your products and shades carefully. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on purchases due to "Change of Mind" and on items on "discount / Sale". Please review your items before completing your order
- We are unable to cancel orders once they are paid as we cannot guarantee to catch them in time. Our team processes all orders for overnight delivery (except rural deliveries and orders placed on weekends & public holidays).
- For safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or returns on any products, unless the product is defective or damaged
- The items must be returned to La Femme Beauty Limited unused, unopened, unmarked, and in the same condition that you received them
- If you have received an incorrect or a defective item, please do not open the product or use it. We cannot process returns on used items. Please keep all the original packaging, including the Product and Parcel packaging. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee a refund of the cost of posting your items back to us but may offer this at our discretion
- Items purchased as part of a set must be returned as a whole set
- Authority To Leave: We take no responsibility for any loss or damage to the parcel if you provide an authority to leave your parcel and request to have no signature on delivery. Please note that requesting this option is at your own risk
- Please note that we take every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's colour, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or colour settings. Actual product colour may vary