MAKEUP REVOLUTION Conceal & Define Concealer - C5
Conceal & Define Concealer - C5
- C5 – For light skin tones with a golden undertone
- The concealer for everyone. 50 shades ranging from fair to deep, in a range of undertones
- A lightweight yet full coverage concealer to cover blemishes, even skin tone and counteract dark circles, with a matte finish that wont settle or accentuate fine lines and pores
- Long wearing intense pigment that can also be used to contour and add definition
- The doe foot applicator allows for a smooth application that wont drag on the delicate skin under your eyes
For Best Results
- Apply a few dots under your eyes and blend out using a synthetic brush or damp blending sponge until blended and flawless
- Apply 1 dot to blemishes or dark spots and blend with finger, brush or sponge, building up if necessary
- To contour dot a shade 2-3 shades darker than your complexion around the perimeters of your face, in the hollows of your cheekbones and anywhere you wish to give extra definition and blend out with a synthetic brush or sponge
- For added staying power, finish with a setting powder and fixing spray to lock your flawless finish in place all day
UPDATE: Our online store is Open 24/7 and Shipping as per normal. We have strict hygiene practices in place. Please note that all CourierPost deliveries are contactless. We are extremely grateful for your support. Stay Safe Everyone.
We ship WORLDWIDE and offer a range of Shipping methods to choose from.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- New Zealand orders are sent OVERNIGHT with COURIERPOST
- All orders are TRACKED with SIGNATURE on Delivery option
- FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide on All Orders OVER NZD $40
- For orders BELOW NZD $40, Non-Rural addresses incur a flat shipping rate of NZD $4.50
- For orders BELOW NZD $40, Rural addresses incur a flat shipping rate of NZD $7.90
- Orders placed before 1:00 PM on a business day will be shipped out on the same day (except public holidays and weekends)
- We deliver to PO Boxes at no additional charge
- FREE SHIPPING Australia wide on All Orders OVER NZD $70. Australia Standard Shipping Tracked option. The indicative transit time is 3-6 business days
- For orders BELOW NZD $70, Australia Standard Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $7.00. The indicative transit time is 3-6 business days
- For orders BELOW NZD $70, Australia Express Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $22.00. The indicative transit time is 2-3 business days
- Please note due to COVID-19 and the reduced international flights, there will be delivery delays with the post services.
- International Standard Shipping option for a flat rate of NZD $12.00. The indicative transit time is 6-10 business days. Some countries are Tracked and some are Untracked
- International Express Shipping Tracked option for a flat rate of NZD $38.00. The indicative transit time is 4-6 business days
- Please note due to COVID-19 and the reduced international flights, there will be delivery delays with the post services. Due to the drop in capacity and the increase in freight charges, a shipping surcharge will apply to all international orders additional to the standard rate.
- All New Zealand Non-Rural orders are sent for Overnight delivery. New Zealand Rural addresses may take longer to deliver
- For New Zealand Orders, we cannot guarantee Overnight delivery as in some cases, there may be delays with the courier and it may take longer to deliver to your area
- All New Zealand orders are Tracked
- You will receive an email from us with a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped
- The Signature on delivery option is automatically added on all New Zealand Orders to make sure that you receive your packages safely
- We deliver to P.O. Boxes at no additional charge
- If the parcel is returned to us for any reason, we will charge a fee to send it again. Please check that the address is correct as you will be liable for the re-shipping cost of returned parcels
- Please note that we are not able to replace missing or lost parcels for all Untracked orders. You will not be able to claim on the parcel contents or the shipping cost for all Untracked parcels
- Please be aware that customs and duty charges are outside of our control and may be charged on international orders. Custom charges and duty charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that the New Zealand Public Holidays may affect dispatch times
- All the indicative dispatch and transit times stated above may be delayed when we have a sale or promotion running or during busy shopping periods. Please rest assured that you we will dispatch your order as soon as possible
PRE-ORDERS (on selected products only)
We are happy to offer some selected products on a PRE-ORDER basis
- Please note that we do one shipment per order
- To take advantage of the overnight delivery of all the items that are currently in stock, we recommend you to place your pre-orders separately and not mix them with items that are in stock
We are here to help and make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or problems that may arise.
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the order, stating your order number and identifying the defect
- Within 7 days, we are able to provide you with an exchange for faulty, broken or incorrect items. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange
- Please choose your products and shades carefully. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on purchases due to "Change of Mind" and on items on "discount / Sale". Please review your items before completing your order
- We are unable to cancel orders once they are paid as we cannot guarantee to catch them in time. Our team processes all orders for overnight delivery (except rural deliveries and orders placed on weekends & public holidays).
- For safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or returns on any products, unless the product is defective or damaged
- The items must be returned to La Femme Beauty Limited unused, unopened, unmarked, and in the same condition that you received them
- If you have received an incorrect or a defective item, please do not open the product or use it. We cannot process returns on used items. Please keep all the original packaging, including the Product and Parcel packaging. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee a refund of the cost of posting your items back to us but may offer this at our discretion
- Items purchased as part of a set must be returned as a whole set
- Authority To Leave: We take no responsibility for any loss or damage to the parcel if you provide an authority to leave your parcel and request to have no signature on delivery. Please note that requesting this option is at your own risk
- Please note that we take every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's colour, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or colour settings. Actual product colour may vary