THE ORDINARY Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion ( Previously Advanced Retinoid 2%)
Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion (Previously Advanced Retinoid 2%)
A Stable Emulsion of Next-Generation Forms of Retinoid
- Ideal for Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
- A gentle but hardworking serum which targets all signs of ageing and textural irregularities
- Utilising a high concentration of two next-gen retinoids (proven to be more effective than standard retinoids) this lightweight, milky-textured serum works hard to defeat the main signs of skin ageing. Lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and pigmentation are all visibly reduced in appearance without the irritation typically associated with retinoid use
- Hydroxypinacolone Reinoate - An advanced retinoid which, unlike others, doesn't need to be converted into the active form of Vitamin A in the skin, making it better at treating dark spots and wrinkles than other retinoids.
- Pure retinol - Delivered in a protective capsule system to ensure that it is gentle on skin whilst achieving visible results.
Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne.
- Apply a few drops to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments
- Use sun protection in the AM
We are delighted to offer FREE shipping NZ-wide on all order over $40.
Orders placed before 1:00 PM on a business day will shipped out on the same day (except public holidays and weekends).
All parcels are sent for OVERNIGHT delivery. You will receive an email from us with a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. We cannot guarantee overnight delivery as in some cases there may be delays with the courier and it may take longer to deliver to rural areas.
To make sure that you will receive your packages safely, we have added the SIGNATURE on delivery option for FREE.
We do not deliver to PO boxes.
For orders below NZD $40, the postage for non-rural areas is NZD $4.50 only. We also deliver to Rural addresses for an additional NZD $3.40
Qualify for FREE shipping for all orders over NZD $40
We are delighted to offer nationwide delivery to Australia. Australia shipping includes PO boxes and rural addresses.
We strongly recommend using the Tracked option for NZD $17.00. The indicative transit time for Tracked orders is 5-10 working days.
Untracked Australian orders are available (NZD $8.00) and generally take up to 12 working days to arrive. Please note that we are not able to replace missing parcels for all Untracked orders.
PRE-ORDERS (on selected products only)
We are happy to offer some selected products on a PRE-ORDER basis. Please note that we do one shipment per order. To take advantage of the overnight delivery of all the items that are currently in stock, we recommend you to place your pre-orders separately and not mix them with items that are in stock.
We are here to help and make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or problems that may arise.
Our policy lasts for 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. Within 7 days, we are able to provide you with an exchange for faulty, broken or incorrect items.
For safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or returns on any products, unless the product is defective or damaged. Please choose your products and shades carefully. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on purchases due to "Change of Mind" and on items on "discount / Sale".
The items must be returned to La Femme Beauty Limited unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received them. They must also be in the original packaging, including the Product and Parcel packaging. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee a refund of the cost of posting your items back to us but may offer this at our discretion.
Your signature for receipt of the products from the delivery courier is your acknowledgment that you have received them in good condition. Please check the goods on arrival before signing for them and bring it to the attention of the courier company at the time of delivery if they are damaged.
Please note that we take every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's colour, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or colour settings. Actual product colour may vary.